Here at Fairway Healthcare, we are looking for Support Workers to work in the Kidderminster area. You will have the opportunity to progress rapidly and support building a new service for individuals with autism complex needs and challenging behaviours.
• To have an understanding of individuals needs by reading and adhering to the care plans
• To encourage service users to participate in planned activities
• Assist in the day to day in house support
• To work in accordance to the risk assessments put into place for each individual
• Personal care
• Maintaining Individuals dignity & practicing confidentially at all times
• Administer medication if required
• Follow company procedures
• Record keeping
• Safeguarding and adult protection in accordance with the company safeguarding policy
• Reporting any concerns to Management
• Working shifts and weekends plus Bank holidays
• Be able to adhere to a 1 contracted sleepover per week
As part of your onboarding we will provide a broad sector specific training program including accredited restraint training. Working with us you will have access to our sector leading training academy – the level of progression available to you is industry leading, we want you to build your career with us at Fairway.
Benefits for Support Worker include:
• Dedicated consultant
• Competitive salary
• Weekly payroll
• Free uniform
• Comprehensive training, development and investment in your career
• Flexibility to find work which suits your lifestyle
• Refer a friend scheme
As Support Worker you will have the following:
• Legal right to work in the UK
• Minimum 2 references
• Clear DBS
(This post is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1) which provides for the application of a genuine occupational requirement).
To apply for this role, please submit a CV outlining your experience. As part of our recruitment process, if you meet the criteria for this role as outlined above, you will be contacted via telephone to undertake a telephone interview.
For further information in regards to the above role, please call the recruitment team on 0330 024 1370, option 5.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.