Fairway Healthcare are working with a number of private clients in the Wolverhampton area who are hiring for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) to join their team on a permanent basis. Our clients include elderly nursing home, dementia specialist, and mental health and learning disability services. Whether you are looking for days or nights, or if you’re available on a full or part time basis we have a new permanent opportunity for you.
Our clients are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) with previous experience in a clinical setting. You will be passionate about providing the highest standard of person-centred, holistic care to every individual in your caseload. The role requires you to have a high level of emotional intelligence and be comfortable and confident working within a clinical environment.
Benefits for Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) include:
• Competitive salary
• Paid breaks
• Free on-site parking
• Support through Revalidation
• Comprehensive training and development
Responsibilities for Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) include:
• Providing nursing care and treatment to all those in your care
• Building therapeutic relationships with patients
• Administering medicine, care plans, assessments, and wound care management
• Recording vital signs and acting on any change in condition promptly
• Providing palliative care in a compassionate manner
• Delivering person centred care alongside a team of nurses and medical professionals
As Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will have the following:
• Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse qualified with valid NMC PIN
• Clear DBS
• Minimum 2 clinical references
• Legal right to work in the UK
For more information or to be considered for this position please get in touch with James on 0330 024 1370.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.