We are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join our client, a private mental health hospital in North Staffordshire on a full time – permanent basis. The client is a large privately owned mental health service with an excellent reputation in the area.
The service is a specialist mental health provider who deliver outstanding quality care to those with various mental health diagnoses. The vacancy is for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN) to join the hospital’s male ward. You will be experienced in a mental health rehab setting, low secure and preferably have experience working with males who have a functional or organic mental health condition.
Benefits for Staff Nurse (RMN) include:
• Competitive salary & overtime paid at time and a half
• Weekend pay enhancements
• Paid breaks
• Free on-site parking
• Travel expenses paid 20p per mile
• Support through Revalidation
• Comprehensive training and development
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
You will be passionate about providing the highest standard of person-centred, holistic care to every individual in your caseload. In your role you will be working with the multidisciplinary team to deliver therapeutic care to patients who may exhibit episodes of challenging behaviour. As part of your role you will receive continued training including restraint which will support you in dealing with patients diagnosed with multiple health co-morbidities. The roles available will require you to have a high level of emotional intelligence and be comfortable and confident working within a clinical environment.
Responsibilities for Staff Nurse (RMN) include:
• Providing nursing care and treatment to all those in your care
• Building therapeutic relationships with patients
• Administering medicine, developing care plans, and assessments
• Recording vital signs and acting on any change in condition promptly
• Delivering person centred care alongside a team of nurses and medical professionals
As Registered Nurse (RMN) you will have the following:
• Registered Mental Health Nurse qualified with valid NMC PIN
• Clear DBS
• Minimum 2 clinical references
• Legal right to work in the UK
For more information or to be considered for this position please get in touch with James on 0330 024 1370.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.