Here at Fairway Healthcare we are working with a private client in the Smethwick area who is seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their teams on a permanent basis on nights. Our client is a well-regarded 48 bedded elderly nursing home, which delivers specialist dementia care, palliative care and can support those with other age related nursing needs. The purpose built home is split into three suites which provide specific care to different needs and ages.
Our prestigious client is looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN) with previous experience in a clinical setting. You will be passionate about providing the highest standard of person-centred, holistic care to every individual in your caseload. The role available will require you to have a high level of emotional intelligence and be comfortable working within a clinical environment. You will be the only nurse on shift so will be confident providing clinical leadership to the healthcare team including HCAs and student nurses. In your role you will promote privacy and dignity for all residents while ensuring they each receive individualised care as per the care plan.
Benefits for Staff Nurse (RGN) include:
• Competitive salary
• Paid breaks
• Free on-site parking
• Support through Revalidation
• Comprehensive training and development
Responsibilities for Staff Nurse (RGN) include:
• Providing nursing care and treatment to all those in your care
• Building therapeutic relationships with patients
• Administering medicine, care plans, assessments, and wound care management
• Recording vital signs and acting on any change in condition promptly
• Providing palliative care in a compassionate manner
• Delivering person centred care alongside a team of nurses and medical professionals
As Registered Nurse (RGN) you will have the following:
• Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse qualified with valid NMC PIN
• Clear DBS
• Minimum 2 clinical references
• Legal right to work in the UK
For more information or to be considered for this position please get in touch with James on 0330 024 1370.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.