Fairway Healthcare are established specialists within the health and care sector with a history of year on year growth, seeking strong, driven and ambitious individuals to join us at this exciting time of growth within our business.
Fairway Healthcare are working together with NHS Trusts and the private Social care sector placing Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers into short and long term bookings and placements. As a business we are dedicated to providing outstanding quality healthcare professionals to our clients. We understand the importance of the work our staff do and we strive to ensure our staff are empowered to do their very best, delivering compassionate and quality care.
We are currently looking for driven, determined, efficient, personable and professional individuals to join our team. You will be working to build and develop relationships with candidates and clients and have a strong empathetic nature in order to nurture relationships and build trust. You will be given all the training you need to perform your duties and you will by nature be a positive and optimistic individual who has ambitions to grow a career in a business where you can make a difference.
As part of the role, you will be:
- Developing and managing client relationships using a variety of methods to attract new candidates including social media, actively engaging with candidates as they are on boarded to ensure their requirements are met
- Working to meet sales target and both weekly and monthly KPIs
- Building and Developing new business, negotiating, persuading and influencing to achieve the best outcomes
- Working on an on-call basis, shared with the team including 1 weekend monthly
Required skill-set for this role is:
- High levels of customer service
- Excellent level of precision and attention to detail
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate compassion, empathy, understanding and building rapport
In return for your hard work and dedication we will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary & transparent bonus structure
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Career development and progression
- Optional pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
If you are interested in this role, please submit an up to date CV outlining your experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.