We are currently recruiting experienced Residential Support Workers to work with EBD and Learning Disabilities in young people homes. We are looking for flexible, energetic, passionate, vibrant and dedicated individuals to join this growing passionate team.
The homes were set up to ensure that all the children in the homes have the same opportunities as other children and provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum, so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams.
There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers have progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow their example.
As a Children’s Residential Support Worker, you will be required to work on the rota from 7am until 10pm or 7am-10pm 9:45pm – 7:15am, with plenty of overtime if desired.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the children with a wide range of duties that involves:
• Key work responsibilities
• Supporting with daily living tasks
• Encouraging young people to learn so they can have the most positive future possible
• Help young people become independent young adults and continue to do all the fun things they love the most, from going to the cinema, swimming trampolining, playing football, going to theme parks or holidays; and just enjoying life like all children
• To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
• To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, professionals and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
• To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
• Level 3 Children and Young People Workforce, Level 3 in Residential Care or equivalent
• 1 years minimum experience working within a Children’s residential home
• Experience working with children with EBD, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities
• NFPS/PMVA restraint training is desirable, not essential
• Clear Enhanced DBS registered on the update service
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your experience. As part of our recruitment process, if you meet the criteria for this role as outlined above, you will be contacted via telephone to undertake a telephone interview. For further information in regards to the above role, please call the recruitment team on 0330 024 1370, option 5.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.