We are currently looking to recruit 8 caring, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to work as Care Assistants for various residential homes we work with in Solihull and surrounding areas.
Whatever your availability, we will be able to offer work which suits your lifestyle and personal situation. You need to be caring and kind natured, be able to follow instructions and procedures as well as having excellent communication skills. All of our healthcare professionals are appreciated, respected and supported by our 24-hour support team.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with daily living activities such as eating, showering and toileting
- Utilising equipment to move patients when necessary
- Keeping patient’s room Clean and tidy
- Talking to patients and reassuring them
- Assisting other staff when needed
- Adhering to professional standards
- Taking the patient’s vital signs such as blood pressure and temperature
Benefits for Fairway Healthcare Assistants include:
• Excellent salary above living wage – Up to £10.10 per hour
• Weekly payroll
• Free uniform
• Dedicated consultant
• FREE training, development and investment in your career with Embark Learning Care Academy
• Flexibility to find work which suits your lifestyle
• Refer a friend scheme – up to £500 per recommendation!
As part of your career journey, you will have access to our sector leading training academy, Embark Learning Care Academy – the level of progression available to you is industry leading, we want you to build your career with Fairway.
As part of our recruitment process, after submission of your CV, you will be called to participate in a telephone screening. Please ensure you provide correct contact details on your CV to enable us to do this. For more information, please call 0330 024 1370.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairology: The concept and delivery of a team of peripatetic health and social care professionals, delivering truly high-class care and support functions to care establishments across the West Midlands. Highly trained, developed and motivated professionals adding significant value to any setting. The future of health and social care… this is not agency. Fairway are not an agency. We are a Care Quality Commission regulated care provider of peripatetic health and social care professionals. Exclusive contracts of employment mean unique offers of flexibility and security to staff as well as performance incentives.